A breast augmentation (aka augmentation mammoplasty or breast implant surgery) is a plastic surgery procedure that uses saline or silicone breast implants to increase breast volume. For many of our patients, a breast augmentation in Orange County is simply a way to enhance their image and confidence. Other times, it comes on the coattails of a mastectomy due to breast cancer.
Who is a Good Candidate for Breast Augmentation?
Typically, by the time a woman decides to make an appointment with Dr. Esmailian, she has already been considering an augmentation mammoplasty for quite some time. However, since breast enhancement procedures are highly personal, it is important that a woman chooses to undergo breast augmentation for herself and not as a way to make someone else happy.
Healthy individuals with breasts that appear deflated, uneven, or undeveloped are good candidates for breast implant surgery.
Dr. Esmailian likes his patients to be fully aware of every aspect associated with the procedures they are going to have. Therefore, he encourages his patients to ask questions.
Good candidates for breast augmentation in Orange County:
- Have realistic expectations related to their results
- Are unhappy with the shape, size, and/or volume of their breasts
- Have breasts that look uneven
- Have breasts with upper poles that appear empty
- Have breasts that have completed the growth phase
- Have breasts that neglected to develop properly
- Are mentally and physically healthy
- Are free from significant medical concerns
- Are non-smokers
- Are willing to follow Dr. Esmailian’s instructions
Once you make the decision that a breast augmentation with Dr. Esmailian is for you, contact his office at 562.999.3472 to make an appointment.