The upper arm has a tendency to collect fat, contributing to a saggy appearance. This can be caused by aging, weight fluctuations, and even genetics. Fortunately, there is a safe, effective procedure to remove excess fat and tissue in the upper arm.
What to Expect From Arm Lift Surgery
Your arm lift with Dr. Esmailian will begin with a consultation. This will give him an opportunity to examine your arms and determine how much tissue needs to be excised. During this time, you and he will discuss:
- What you would like to accomplish with your arm lift.
- Medical conditions, past surgical procedures, medical treatments, and drug allergies.
- If your weight loss has stabilized during the past 3 months.
Dr. Esmailian will also:
- Perform a detailed examination and discuss the entire procedure in detail.
- Discuss the surgical plan and which particular arm lift, mini or full, would benefit you most.
- Lay out a follow up and recovery plan to help you achieve the best possible scar from your arm lift.