With its year-round beautiful weather and pristine sandy dunes, Long Beach is the perfect place to enjoy wearing your favorite tops, swimwear, and dresses. Breast augmentation can help women to reclaim their figures after aging, pregnancy, or weight loss, providing a shapelier, more feminine silhouette.
Today, breast augmentation is a highly customized procedure. Patients have a wide array of implant sizes and shapes to choose from, as well as options for fat transfer breast augmentation. Dr. Esmailian has an intuitive understanding of female anatomy, and he creates natural-looking contours that are balanced and elegant.
What is Breast Augmentation?
After pregnancy and nursing, the aging process, or weight fluctuations, the breasts may lose their supple fullness and deflate. Breast augmentation is a procedure to help restore youthful roundness to the bust. It is often performed in combination with a breast lift to address both volume loss and breast ptosis simultaneously.
Dr. Esmailian is a perfectionist when it comes to body sculpting. He will curate a treatment plan tailored to the individual, producing a tasteful, balanced outcome. If you are excited about the thought of once again feeling confident and secure in your appearance, contact Dr. Esmailian today to learn more about your options for breast enhancement.
What are the Benefits of Breast Augmentation?
- Improves the appearance of breasts that are too small
- Corrects breast asymmetry
- Gives patients more clothing options
- Puts back breast volume that may have been lost following pregnancy or weight loss
- Addresses cosmetic breast issues that may have developed after a breast procedure for other conditions
- Gives patients a massive boost in self-confidence
Who is an Ideal Candidate For Breast Augmentation?
Ideal candidates for breast augmentation in Long Beach are those who:
- Are of sound body and mind
- Are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have realistic expectations regarding the results of the treatment
- Have not fully developed in the chest region
- Feel that their breasts are smaller than they would like them to be
- Have seen a reduction in cup size due to pregnancy, weight fluctuations, or natural aging
- Perceive the upper area of their breasts to be “empty”
- Have noticeable asymmetry in the breasts
- Have breasts that have developed abnormally
What is the Procedure Like?
There are two ways to carry out breast augmentation: with implants or fat grafts. The procedure is similar regardless of which method is chosen. Patients will be given some form of anesthesia to keep them comfortable throughout the procedure. Incisions are then made in certain areas of the breasts so that the implants can be inserted, or so the fat grafts can be injected. Once the treatment is complete, patients will need to have someone take them home and assist them with household activities for a few days.
The recovery period for breast augmentation in Long Beach can last anywhere from four to six weeks. Patients will need to avoid all strenuous activities during this time.
Why Choose Dr. Esmailian?
In the span of his career, double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Esmailian has performed thousands of cosmetic procedures on patients all over Southern California. He treats every one of his patients like a member of the family, always listening to their questions and concerns regarding their treatment. He works tirelessly to ensure that everyone’s needs are met.
Call our office today to schedule a private consultation and receive more information about our breast augmentation procedure.