Colloquially referred to as a ‘boob job,’ breast augmentation is a procedure that can greatly increase one’s breast size. Some women may find that they experience mammary volume loss due to pregnancy or fluctuations in weight. Breast augmentations can restore this lost volume and provide enhanced definition, balance, and proportion between the breasts and hips.
Dr. Esmailian’s practice in Orange County provides Huntington Beach and Seal Beach residents with some of the most cutting-edge and effective cosmetic procedures available today. Among some of the most beautiful areas Southern California has to offer, Huntington Beach and Seal Beach attract thousands of people every year to their beaches. We treat these patients like family.
Dr. Esmailian has performed thousands of procedures over the years, enabling him to connect with patients from all over Orange County, including Hermosa Beach and Seal Beach. While these areas are well-renowned for their stunning beaches and views, Seal Beach and Huntington Beach also have much to offer in terms of local shopping and dining. Dr. Esmailian happily provides his services to both local patients and those visiting from elsewhere.
What is Breast Augmentation?
A breast augmentation procedure is designed to alter the size, shape, and contour of a patient’s breast. This can be accomplished either by surgically inserting saline or silicone implants into the breast cavity or by using fat transfers. Both procedures are incredibly effective at achieving a sizable increase in breast volume, leaving the patient looking and feeling better about themselves.
What are the Benefits of Breast Augmentation?
- Enhance the appearance of breasts that are perceived to be too small
- Addresses breast asymmetry
- More wardrobe options
- Makes up for a reduction in breast size following pregnancy or weight loss
- Correct cosmetic issues in the breasts following a breast procedure for other conditions
- Gives patients a huge boost in self confidence
Who is an Ideal Candidate For Breast Augmentation?
Candidates for breast augmentation in Huntington Beach and Seal Beach are those who:
- Are in good physical and mental health
- Are not currently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Have realistic expectations for the outcome of the procedure
- Are still early on in their breast development phase
- Feel that their breasts are too small or out of proportion with the rest of their body
- Have experienced changes in their breasts’ size and shape due to pregnancy, changes in weight, or the natural aging process
- Feel that the upper area of their breasts appears “empty”
- Have breasts that are asymmetrical
- Have breasts that have developed abnormally, often characterized by an ‘oblong’ shape
What is the Procedure Like?
Breast augmentation involves either implants or fat grafts. In either case, patients will be given some form of anesthesia while incisions are made and the changes can be achieved. Once the procedure is completed, patients will need to have someone drive them home and help them around the house for the first few days.
The recovery period can take anywhere from four to six weeks, during which time patients must refrain from all forms of physical exertion.
Why Choose Dr. Esmailian?
Throughout his career, double board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Esmailian has provided patients in Orange County and abroad with some of the most innovative and effective cosmetic procedures available. He respects the individuality of all patients, always curating treatment plans that will preserve their natural beauty.
Reach out to our office today to set up a private consultation and learn more about our breast augmentation procedure.