As patients age, the thighs can lose their tight, toned appearance and firmness. Additionally, significant weight loss can create excessive skin that is too much to cover the thigh contours, creating saggy folds of skin. In either case, a thigh lift may be the perfect procedure to tighten the skin in the area of the thighs, restoring confidence in the patient. Dr. Esmailian delivers among the best thigh lifts Orange County offers, with natural results that bring back the natural smoothness of your legs.
A thigh lift, otherwise known as a thighplasty, offers specific benefits for patients, including:
- Lifts the skin, creating an athletic, lean shape
- Tightens the underlying contours of the thighs
- Eliminates the appearance of saggy skin
THIGH LIFT OPTIONS
There are several techniques that can be used in a thigh lift. Each is designed to handle a different problem area. They may be used in combination, or some cases only require that a single one is used.
- Inner thigh lift, which addresses the inner portion of the thighs by using an incision at the upper portion of the inner thigh.
- Bilateral thigh lift, which addresses excess skin on the outer edge of the thighs.
- Medial thigh lift, which addresses the upper part of the inner thigh with an incision running horizontally from the groin to just below the buttocks.
THIGH LIFT PROCEDURE
In most cases, especially when performed on its own, a thigh lift is an outpatient procedure that allows patients to go home the same day. It is performed under general anesthesia to maximize patient comfort.
Once the initial incision is made, Dr. Esmailian uses precise techniques to remove excess tissue underneath the skin and tighten the underlying structures. This gives a good general shape to the thighs. Once this is done, the skin is re-draped over the skin, allowing Dr. Esmailian to remove the correct amount. Once excess skin is removed, the incision is closed with techniques that create minimal scarring.
As a premier cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Esmailian promises to deliver among the best thigh lifts Orange Countyhas available. He understands that there can be no compromise when it comes to cosmetic surgery, and he treats each patient as a separate person with separate needs from any other patient. Call us today to find out more about thigh lifts in our Orange County office.
- Orange County Plastic Surgery
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Lift
- Breast Reduction
- Breast Revision Surgery
- Inverted Nipple Correction
- Breast Reconstruction
- Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implant Options
- Common Breast Implant Problems
- Nipple & Areola Reduction<
- Silicone Breast Implants
- Breast Implant Removal (Breast Explant Surgery)